DIVING AREA RULES
1. STATE LAW--Diving only in Diving Well
2. NO life jackets or floatation devices are permitted in this area
3. No back flips off board or side of pool - must be facing the pool
4. One person on diving board at a time
5. One bounce per dive
6. No swimming under or in front of diving board
7. Dive or jump straight off board and swim to either side
8. No toys or diving objects in deep end
9. Deep water swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool
POOL AREA RULES
1. All swimmers must take a soap shower before entering the pool. Those entering from the grassy area must use the foot shower.
2. STATE LAW-- No pool use with infection or communicable disease.
3. STATE LAW-- No food or glass containers are permitted on deck or in water. No spitting in pool or deck area.
4. No running, pushing, wrestling, or horseplay in the pool, pool area, or locker rooms.
5. Obey lifeguards.
6. Diving objects, noodles, life jackets, and soft, spongy toys are permitted in the pool, not the deep end.
7. The wading pool is for use of children seven and under. Children under 7 must be supervised by parent or responsible person.
8. There is usually a 10 minute adult swim per hour. All children must stay behind the red line during this period.
9. Use of alcohol is not permitted inside the pool fence.
10. A parent/adult must be responsible for and watch young children at all times.
11. Spitting or nose blowing in the pool or on the deck is strictly forbidden.
12. No pets are allowed in the pool area or in the adjacent grassy area.
13. No glass containers are allowed on the deck, in the water, or in the grassy area.
14. Untrained children must wear swimmers diapers.